The OC Road Show, a collaboration between the OC offices of Admissions and Alumni Relations, was designed to promote the University to prospective students and reconnect alumni to the University in informal home settings across the country.
Prospective students and parents are invited to learn more about OC and to meet other students interested in your alma mater.
By opening up your home and providing snacks, finger foods, and refreshments for an OC Road Show, you can help the University’s Admissions staff focus on what they do best… connecting with prospective students
Hosting or attending an OC Road Show is a great opportunity for you to get involved, find out about what's happening at OC, and connect with other alumni and prospective students in your city while taking an active role in shaping the future of your alma mater
As an OC Road Show host, you provide a tremendous resource to Oklahoma Christian by helping ensure students from your city are learning about the distinct advantages of an OC education.
OC Road Show hosts are responsible for:
- Providing a Location - usually your home.
- Food - generally hors d’oeuvres, snacks, desserts, etc.
The OC Admissions Office will be responsible for:
- Mailing invitations to top sophomores, juniors and seniors in your area.
- Calling and emailing invitees.
- Receiving RSVPs from interested students.
- Providing an admissions counselor to be present to help with activities.
- Providing recruiting materials for prospective students.
- Providing give-a-ways for prospective students.
- Providing follow-up through emails and phone calls to students.
OC Road Shows take place all across the country throughout the year. To see a list of future OC Road Shows that are already in the works, click here
If you are interested in hosting an OC Road Show in your city, please fill out the form below.