Eagle Exit parties provide OC alumni and friends the opportunity to give incoming freshmen and returning students a special blessing before they head to OC in the fall.
The informal gatherings allow students to get together with their friends and to meet other students they might not know. For alumni, it's a great opportunity to reconnect with OC friends in your hometown or meet new friends who share a common connection with Oklahoma Christian
Host an Eagle Exit Party
As the host for an Eagle Exit party, you are responsible for:
- Location - usually your home
- Food – hot dogs, hamburgers, appetizers, snacks, desserts, drinks, etc.
- Receiving RSVPs from interested students, alumni and parents
The Alumni Relations Office will be responsible for the following:
- Emailing invitations to incoming, as well as current, OC students
- Mailing invitations to alumni
- Providing give-a-ways for prospective students
Eagle Exit parties are in July and August.Typically, turnout for these events ranges from 10 to 100 people, depending on the size of the city. For more information about planning an Eagle Exit party, see related pages. Also, check out the schedule for this year.
If you would like to host an Eagle Exit party in your hometown, please fill out the form below and it will be sent to the Office for Alumni Relations.