Please join the Alumni Office and the greater OC Community in prayer for the upcoming school year on Sunday, August 30th at 7:30 pm in Scott Chapel.
God has blessed OC so much over her 59 year history. Let's take time to stop and thank Him for the blessings and ask Him to lead and guide us through another school year.
Come for a short, informal program followed by a time to walk about the campus and pray for the student body, faculty, staff, and administration.
If you cannot make it to campus that night (as many are too far to make the drive), please plan to join us for a live feed of the informal program and prayer time beginning at 7:30 pm CST or make plans to stop and pray for Oklahoma Christian at that time.
Cookies and punch will be served. Please rsvp to email@example.com
. We look forward to seeing you there.
The following is a list of things we would like for you to pray for if you are unable to attend:
The University and its mission
1. Faithfulness to the mission
2. Faithful and wise stewardship over the resources God has entrusted to us
3. Boldness in setting the vision and humility as God gives the increase
4. Spiritual, academic, and financial strength of OC
5. That OC will be an effective instrument of peace
Students, prospective students, alumni, and families
6. For the spiritual and academic growth and the purity of the students
7. That alumni may be good examples and reflect the values of OC
8. Young people considering enrolling at OC
9. That chapel will be beneficial in the growth of our students.
10. Thankfulness for the time and sacrifice of each trustee family
11. Wisdom in selecting new trustees
12. Trustee wisdom and insight in providing guidance for the University
Faculty and Staff
13. Spiritual insight, wisdom, courage and health of faculty and staff
14. Marriages of faculty and staff
15. Spiritual development of faculty, staff, and administration
16. For Cascade College faculty and staff who have not yet found work.
17. For the Christian Chronicle and its staff
18. For OC and CCC Alumni
19. For missionaries and those preparing to do mission work around the world
20. Stronger relationships with the Churches of Christ